| Oct 13, 2011
If you have purchased a CDX Access Pack from your college bookstore, or if you are an instructor that has chosen CDX Plus Online as a required resource for your program, you may benefit from reviewing these instructions on how to create and access a CDX student account.
Filler text, add one to two lines of copy here. Filler text, add one to two lines of copy here. Filler text, add one to two lines of copy here.
Follow these steps to redeem your Access Code:
1. Scratch off the foil to reveal your Registration Code
2. Go to www.cdxplus.com/registration and enter your Registration Code
3. Enter your school’s 4-digit Course ID. This Course ID should be provided by your instructor.
4. Complete the registration form
5. Log in at www.cdxplus.com
These instructions apply to the Access Packs for CDX Plus Online (ISBN-13: 978-1-4496-1499-7). The registration process for CDX Plus Navigate (ISBN-13: 978-1-4496-6469-5) is a bit different. If you are unsure what version your school uses, please check with your instructor or contact your CDX Account Manager.
Should you have any questions or issues, don’t hesitate to contact our Support Team.