The 2014 NATEF Edition of our Medium/Heavy Truck Tasksheet Manual for NATEF Proficiency is available now. This manual is designed to guide students through the tasks necessary to meet NATEF requirements for ASE Medium/Heavy Truck certification. Organized by ASE topic area, companion tasks are grouped together for more efficient completion and clearly labeled with NATEF task numbers, NATEF priority levels, and CDX tasksheet numbers
Key features include:
- List of required materials and equipment for each task
- Critical safety issues relevant to the task
- Time Card feature to allow students to track the time they spend on each task
- Performance rating and instructor sign-off for each task
- A correlation guide cross-referencing the tasks with their NATEF task numbers
This manual will assist students in demonstrating hands-on performance of the skills necessary for initial training in Medium/Heavy Truck repair. It can also serve as a personal portfolio of documented experience for prospective employment.
To learn more, or to learn how you can bundle the Medium/Heavy Truck Tasksheet Manual for NATEF Proficiency with your CDX course materials, please contact your CDX Account Manager.