On July 17, 2015, CDX launched a new registration system designed to improve and simplify the way that users redeem access codes and register to use our courseware. The most significant change to be aware of with this new registration system is that students and instructors will now need to use a valid email address to create a new account or to access their existing account.
Here is some additional information that may help you or your students:
- We recommend that you and your returning students login and complete a simple re-registration process as soon as possible. This will give you and your students time to reset login information, if necessary, before your next class begins.
- All users will need to use their current email address located within their CDX profiles to login. This is often a school email address, but can also be a personal account.
- All users must use a valid email addresses when they complete there-registration process as this will become their new username.
- If students do not remember their email addresses, instructors can see their emails listed in their CDX course under their profile. Reach their profile by clicking on their name within the Gradebook, or within Participants.
If you or your students have any questions or concerns, please email our Customer Support Team or call them at 1-844-273-7537 during the following hours of operation:
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., U.S. Eastern Time
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., U.S. Eastern Time
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., U.S. Eastern Time