Flexible Automotive Training for Post-Secondary Schools
Community colleges and technical schools are experiencing record enrollments. While this is good news, it’s also put stress on administrators to find ways to meet the classroom and shop demands for these students.
Furthermore, the job market is tighter than it’s ever been, and students are feeling the pressure to succeed like never before. CDX Automotive’s interactive and online automotive training courses address these concerns directly.
Flexible and Online
Most students can’t imagine a world without the Internet. For them working online is natural, and interacting with virtual simulations is engaging. They like the flexibility of being able to access the same information at home, at work, or on the road.
This is good news for schools that need to find ways to accommodate large and popular classes. And here is where CDX Automotive can help.
With CDX Automotive, students have the option to work at their own pace.
- Instructors gain the ability to split large classes into groups and rotate them through theory and the shop.
- Administrators have new ways to increase enrollment
without putting undue pressure on class size through online and distance
- Students can now spend more time in the shop, learning the hands-on
skills, because they can do much of their class work from home.
- Students who are learning at a slower pace can review the content from
home, avoiding falling behind and dropping out. This increases retention
Training for Instructors
Using our approach that integrates print, online, video and interactive simulations, your students will be more engaged, retain more information and experience better success in your program than before.
We want to help you increase your value to your students and to the school. That’s why we train you on how to use our robust set of easy-to-use course management tools.
With every course you’ll be trained on:
- How to use each component; at a time that’s convenient for you.
- How to customize them for your teaching style with customizable menus and set-up options.
- How to customize your live activity reports and NATEF task tracking application.
Aligned with Your Standards
Post-secondary students expect to leave with either certification or a degree. And in automotive training that means your courses have to be aligned with your country’s standards.
Whatever material you need for your curriculum, whether supplementary or for the entire course, we’ll work with you to make sure it aligns with your standards and exceeds your expectations.